BioTech 2014 will be held at the ZHAW School of Life Sciences and Facility Management in Waedenswil (Building GA; see "map of Campus Grüental"). Wädenswil is a picturesque town of about 20.000 inhabitants on the south shore of the Lake of Zurich. The Grüental Campus, where the BioTech 2014 will take place, can be easy reached by public transport.
from Zurich main station to Wädenswil
- From the Zurich main railway station (Hauptbahnhof) to Wädenswil: trains six times an hour (S2, S8, S25, RegioExpress), travel time 20-30 minutes
from Zurich airport to Wädenswil
- direct trains twice an hour (S2), journey time 35 minutes
from Wädenswil railway station to ZHAW Campus Grüental
- by bus 126, 123 or 150 (bus stop ‘Campus Grüental’), 5-minute journey
- on foot, approx. 20 minutes walk uphill
- by taxi from Wädenswil railway station (approx. 15 CHF one way)
Wädi Taxi +41-(0)44-780 52 52
Regional Taxi +41-(0)44-780 77 77
- by private transport, leaving the A3 motorway (Zurich – Chur) at the Wädenswil exit.
Please note that only limited parking space is available on the Grüental Campus.